International Boundary and Water Commission, U.S. and Mexico [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Inter-American Affairs, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on June 23, 24, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Inter-American Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize maintenance of flood and sediment control dams to facilitate Rio Grande canalization project, and to authorize agreement with Mexico for joint construction, operation, and maintenance of flood control works on lower Colorado River.
Considers (88) H.R. 9444, (88) H.R. 9445, (88) H.R. 7419.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:F 65
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946640