U.S.-Owned Foreign Currencies [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Foreign Operations and Government Information, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Nov. 18-20, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Foreign Operations and Government Information Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 260 pages ; cm.
- Reviews use of surplus U.S.-owned foreign currencies in India and other nations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946685