Full Committee Consideration of H.R. 6000, H.R. 2664, H.R. 2192, House Joint Resolution 375, H.R. 4177, H.R. 2940 (S. 546), H.R. 7356, and Army Proposal To Renovate Wherry Housing Units, St. Louis Support Center, Mo [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on July 9, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 5,573-5,595 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 21. Considers legislation on military retirement pay credit revisions, sole surviving son military service exemption, Washington Monument daily flag ceremonies, Army and Navy land conveyances, and congressional appointments to service academies.
Considers (88) H.R. 6000, (88) H.R. 2664, (88) H.R. 2192, (88) H.R. 4177, (88) H.R. 2940, (88) H.R. 7356, (88) H.J. Res. 375, (88) S. 546.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:963-64/21
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946742