National Commission on Technology, Automation, and Economic Progress [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Select Subcommittee on Labor, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Apr. 14, 15, 27, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Select Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 141 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to establish Federal advisory commission on automation.
Considers (88) H.R. 10310, (88) H.R. 8429, (88) H.R. 9980.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946871