Shared-Time Education [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Study of Shared-Time Education, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Feb. 24, 25, 28, Mar. 11, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Study of Shared-Time Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 621 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize Federal assistance to public schools for providing parochial school children with part-time instruction in science, mathematics, modern foreign languages, and certain other practical disciplines. a. Supreme Court, opinions on school prayer, 1961-62, texts (p. 65-217). b. National Catholic Welfare Conference article "Constitutionality of the Inclusion of Church-Related Schools in Federal Aid to Education," 1961 (p. 529-587). Includes the following.
Considers (88) H.R. 6074.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946960