Antarctica Report -- 1964 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on May 28, Aug. 10, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 106 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 29. Considers H.R. 620, to establish the Richard E. Byrd Antarctic Commission to conduct and coordinate U.S. scientific efforts in Antarctica. and Considers (88) H.R. 620, (88) H.R. 5241, (88) H.R. 6612.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946970