Impact Upon Small Business of U.S. Softwood Lumber Standards [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Distribution Problems Affecting Small Business, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Aug. 31, Sept. 1, 2, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Distribution Problems Affecting Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 533 pages ; cm.
- Examines small business role in American Lumber Standards Committee development of new size standards for lumber products.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sm 1:L 97
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947011