National Wilderness Preservation Act -- 1959 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Mar. 30, 31, Apr. 2, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- x, 491 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1123, to include in a national wilderness system those areas in wildlife and game refuges, roadless areas of national forests, and wilderness areas not reserved by the Park Service. Mar. 30-31 hearings were held in Seattle, Wash., and Apr. 2 hearing was held in Phoenix, Ariz. and Considers (86) S. 1123.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947215