Proposed Antisubversion Legislation. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee To Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Apr. 20, 21, 23, 24, 27-30, May 1, 5, 15, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 630, xxv pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 3 and related bills, to strengthen Federal statutes relating to subversive activities, including statutes relating to full disclosure by Federal employees, issuance of passports to suspected subversives, and Federal-state coordination in combating subversive activities. and Considers (86) S. 3, (86) S. 294, (86) S. 527, (86) S. 1299, (86) S. 1300, (86) S. 1301, (86) S. 1302, (86) S. 1303, (86) S. 1304, (86) S. 1305, (86) S. 1646, (86) H.R. 1992, (86) H.R. 2369.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947225