National Bank Amendments, 1959 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Aug. 14, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages ; cm.
- Considers. H.R. 8160, to provide for one additional Deputy Comptroller of the Currency, and to liberalize restrictions on national bank borrowing and credit transactions. H.R. 8159, to clarify banking statutes concerning national bank liquidations and mergers, to liberalize management operations, and to clarify certain relations between the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and FDIC.
Considers (86) H.R. 6092, (86) H.R. 6093, (86) S. 1451, (86) S. 1173, (86) H.R. 8159, (86) H.R. 8160.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:N 21/7/959
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947231