Poll Tax and Enfranchisement of D.C [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Constitutional Amendments, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Aug. 17, 27, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Constitutional Amendments
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 106 pages ; cm.
- Considers: S.J. Res. 126, to amend the Constitution to prohibit the poll tax and property qualification for voters; S.J. Res. 60 and related S.J. Res. 71 and S.J. Res. 134, to amend the Constitution to grant D.C. representation in the House of Representatives and in the Electoral College. and Considers (86) S.J. Res. 126, (86) S.J. Res. 60, (86) S.J. Res. 71, (86) S.J. Res. 134.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947357