Insurance Industry. Part 1, Aviation Insurance [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session and Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Aug. 6-8, 14, 15, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 913 pages ; cm.
- Initiates a study of the insurance industry to consider the extent to which Federal antitrust laws apply to the business of insurance and the manner in which states exercise their jurisdiction over such business.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947433