Television Inquiry. Part 8, Television Allocations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Communications, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Feb. 2, 4, 5, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Communications
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 4,559-4,890 pages : Foldouts ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on FCC allocation of television air space. Focuses on allocation of VHF air space and efforts of FCC and private entrepreneurs to establish the UHF market.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947486