Food Marketing -- Report of the Federal Trade Commission [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Select Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Retailing, Distribution, and Fair Trade Practices, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on June 22, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Retailing, Distribution, and Marketing Practices
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 38 pages ; cm.
- Reviews FTC report, "Economic Inquiry into Food Marketing; Part I, Concentration and Integration in Retailing," Jan. 1960. Discusses expansion of chain grocery stores and dwindling number of independents, together with alleged violations of anti-trust laws in food marketing industry.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947594