Work Stoppages on Capehart Housing Projects [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee on Military Construction, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Sept. 1, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Military Construction
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 57 pages ; cm.
- Considers Government contract problems resulting from work stoppages by housing construction subcontractors at certain military housing projects when prime contractor Hal B. Hays Associates refused to pay subcontractors.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947641