Proposed Amendments to the 1958 Navajo-U.S. Land Exchange Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Indian Affairs, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on June 22, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 60 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2156, to amend the Navajo-U.S. Land Exchange Act of Sept. 2, 1958 to provide that valid existing rights on land exchanged with the Navajo Indians in Utah include the rights of applicants for mineral leases.
Considers (86) S. 2156.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/13:N 22/5
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947642