Register of Persons Who Have Had Their Motor Vehicle Operator's Licenses Revoked [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on June 27, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 17 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 3745, to authorize Commerce Dept to compile a register of drivers whose licenses were revoked following conviction for traffic offense involving loss of life or driving while intoxicated. and Considers (86) S. 3745.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947649