Restoration of Annuities in Certain Cases [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Retirement, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on July 26, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Retirement
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 61 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 6141, to amend act entitled, "An Act To Prohibit Payment of Annuities and Retired Pay to Officers and Employees of the U.S. Convicted of Certain Offenses ...," to limit types of offenses applicable to those involving national defense. and Considers (86) S. 91, (86) H.R. 4601, (87) H.R. 6141.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947823