Increased Annuity For Hazardous Duty [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Retirement, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Aug. 9, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Retirement
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 55 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1149, S. 1320, and S. 1850, to amend the Civil Service Retirement Act to increase to 2 1/2% the multiplication factor for determining annuities for Federal employees engaged in hazardous duties.
Considers (87) S. 1149, (87) S. 1320, (87) S. 1850.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/11:An 7/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947825