Personnel Policies of the Alaska Railroad [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Civil Service, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on June 21, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2593, to improve and encourage collective bargaining between Alaska Railroad management and employee representatives, and to permit, where practicable, Alaska Railroad adoption of personnel policies and practices of railroad industry.
Considers (87) S. 2593.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/11:Al 1 s/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947829