Administered Prices. Part 29, Public Policy on Administered Prices [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on May 21-23, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 17,967-18,214 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings investigating adequacy of private business product pricing policies. Focuses on effect of pricing upon consumers and feasibility of Government antitrust regulation and prosecution of related malpractices.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947912