D.C. Sales Tax Act and Motor Vehicle Parking Facility Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the District of Columbia, Subcommittee on Fiscal Affairs, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Apr. 24, 26, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Fiscal Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- v, 197 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 258, to amend the D.C. Sales Tax Act and D.C. Use Tax Act to increase the rate of tax imposed on gross receipts; and to amend the D.C. Motor Vehicle Parking Facility Act of 1942 to transfer parking fees and other monies to highway fund.
Considers (87) H.R. 258.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.D 63/2:Sa 3/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947962