Prohibit Exploitation by Private Employment Agencies in D.C [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the District of Columbia, Subcommittee on Public Health, Education, Welfare, and Safety, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on June 26, 29, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Public Health, Education, Welfare, and Safety
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 309 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 3259, to regulate private employment agencies in D.C.
Considers (87) S. 3259.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947968