Treatment of Minors with Venereal Disease in D.C [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the District of Columbia, Subcommittee on Public Health, Education, Welfare, and Safety, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Mar. 26, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Public Health, Education, Welfare, and Safety
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 22 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 2485, to amend the act authorizing D.C. Commissioners to make regulations to prevent and control the spread of communicable and preventable diseases.
Considers (87) S. 3316, (88) H.R. 2485.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9947971