Lead and Zinc Problems [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Minerals, Materials, and Fuels, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on May 4, 5, July 25, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Minerals, Materials, and Fuels
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- v, 304 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1747, to stabilize the domestic lead and zinc market by authorizing price supports, import restrictions, and import tariffs. and Considers (87) S. 1747.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948101