Colville Judgment Funds [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Indian Affairs, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Aug. 15, Sept. 13, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 121 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2123 and similar H.R. 8236, to authorize the Treasury Dept to release to the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation funds arising from Indian Claims Commission judgments against U.S.
Considers (87) S. 2123, (87) H.R. 8236.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948106