Wiretapping and Eavesdropping Legislation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on May 9-12, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- v, 575 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1086 and related S. 1221, S. 1495, and S. 1822, to revise guidelines for law enforcement agencies' wiretapping operations and to prescribe penalties for illegal private party wiretapping.
Considers (87) S. 1221, (87) S. 1495, (87) S. 1086, (87) S. 1822.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:W 74/2/961
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948124