Truth In Lending Bill [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Production and Stabilization, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on July 17-20, 24-27, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Production and Stabilization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 1,388 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require lenders to disclose all finance charges on consumer credit transactions. and Considers (87) S. 1740.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948154