Drug Industry Antitrust Act. Part 5, Government Agencies and Organizations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Sept. 13, 15, Dec. 12, 13, 18-20, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- v, 2,577-3,060 pages ; cm.
- Includes report "Modern Prescription Drugs: Their Impact on the Family Budget" by Citizens Committee for Children of New York City, May 1958 (p. 2873-2928); and "Drug Formulary of the Sidney Hillman Health Center, New York" by Joseph R. Altman and Morris Brand, July 1960 (p. 2981-3041).
Considers (87) S. 1552.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948212