Improvement of Educational Quality Act of 1962 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Education, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Apr. 11, 12, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 327 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2826, the Improvement of Educational Quality Act of 1962, to provide Federal grants to states and state educational institutions for teacher training, and pilot programs for teaching methods improvement.
Considers (87) S. 2826.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/2:Ed 8/17
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948255