The Emperors' album : images of Mughal India / Stuart Cary Welch ... [et al.].
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art : Distributed by Abrams, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 318 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Welch, Stuart Cary
Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)—Exhibitions
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Mogul Empire—India—Exhibitions
- Islamic illumination of books and manuscripts—India—Exhibitions
- Miniature painting, Mogul Empire—India—Exhibitions
- Islamic miniature painting—India—Exhibitions
- Calligraphy, Mogul Empire—India—Exhibitions
- Islamic calligraphy—India—Exhibitions
- India—Kings and rulers—Art patronage—Exhibitions
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Metropolitan Museum, Fall 1987.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: p. 308-312.
View MARC record | catkey: 994830