Pacific Northwest Power Preference [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Apr. 1, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 54 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to guarantee electric consumers in the Pacific Northwest priority on electric energy generated at Federal hydroelectric plants in that region. and Considers (87) S. 3153, (88) S. 1007.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948367