Trade Expansion Act of 1962. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on July 23-26, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 508 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 11970, the Trade Expansion Act of 1962, to authorize the President to adjust tariffs and import restrictions, and to establish the Office of Special Representative for Trade Negotiations and the Adjustment Assistance Advisory Board to advise the President on trade matters.
Considers (87) H.R. 9900, (87) H.R. 11970.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:T 67/13/962/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948385