Rayburn Medal [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Aug. 24, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 79 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. J. Res. 133, to provide for coinage of a gold medal in recognition of the distinguished services of Sam Rayburn.
Considers (87) S.J. Res. 133.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948411