Construction Set-Aside Amendments [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Small Business, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on June 7, 8, 26, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 219 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1363 and S. 3096, to amend the Small Business Act to exempt from SBA set-aside programs Government contracts for maintenance, repair, or construction.
Considers (87) S. 1363, (87) S. 3096.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948415