Activities of Nondiplomatic Representatives of Foreign Principals in the U.S. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Mar. 1, Apr. 18, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 169-266 pages ; cm.
- Investigates activities of John A. O'Donnell on behalf of the Philippine Sugar Commission and the National Federation of Sugarcane Planters of the Philippines. Includes Mar. 1, 1963, hearing, held in executive session (p. 189-250).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948522