Interagency Coordination of Information. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Reorganization and International Organizations, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Sept. 21, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Reorganization, Research, and International Organizations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 242 pages ; cm.
- Reviews Federal efforts to disseminate unclassified scientific and technical data produced by research and development programs, especially in space science, defense, and medicine. Also reviews proposals to coordinate Federal information systems.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948591