Juvenile Delinquency. Part 15, Interstate Traffic in Mail-Order Firearms [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Mar. 26, Apr. 24, 25, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 3,535-3,723 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on investigation of causes of juvenile crime. Focuses on firearms imported from abroad and their accessibility to juveniles through mails.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948660