Activities of Nondiplomatic Representatives of Foreign Principals in the U.S. Part 8 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Apr. 12, May 6, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 827-1,209 pages ; cm.
- Investigates activities of Selvage and Lee public relations firm on behalf of a group of Portuguese businessmen.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/2:F 76/16/pt.8
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948692