Health Frauds and Quackery. Part 4A, Washington, D.C. (Eye Care) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee on Aging, Subcommittee on Frauds and Misrepresentations Affecting the Elderly, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Apr. 6, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Frauds and Misrepresentations Affecting the Elderly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 347-411 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on health frauds affecting the elderly.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948740