Admitting the Vessel "City of New Orleans" to American Registry. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on June 12, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 229-285 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 25. Continuation of hearings on legislation to admit a foreign-built rail ferry City of New Orleans to U.S. registry for Alaska-Seattle train-ship service. Also considers such service as effective competition to routes being established by Canadian Natl Railways. and Considers (88) S. 534.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948778