Equal Time [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Communications, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on June 26-28, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Communications
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- v, 266 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 29. Considers legislation to suspend the equal time rule for political broadcasting during 1964 campaigns for major offices, including President and Vice President.
Considers (88) S. 251, (88) S. 252, (88) S. 1696, (88) H.J. Res. 247.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9948780