Financial or Business Interests of Officers or Employees of the Senate. Part 23, Testimony of Rep. Charles E. Bennett, Sen. Wayne Morse, and Rep. John V. Lindsay [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on May 27, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 1,999-2,043 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to strengthen the ethical code and review procedures for Members and employees of Congress. and Considers (88) S. 148.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949010