Increasing Employment Opportunities for the Elderly. Part 1, Washington, D.C [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee on Aging, Subcommittee on Employment and Retirement Incomes, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Dec. 19, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Employment and Retirement Incomes
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 42 pages ; cm.
- Focuses on need for expansion of part-time, temporary, and seasonal employment opportunities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949062