Vocational Rehabilitation for Service Disabled; War Orphans' Educational Assistance; Repeal of Obsolete Provisions of Law Related to Education Program for Korean Conflict Veterans [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Veterans Affairs, Subcommittee on Education and Training, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on June 1, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Education and Training
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 2,621-2,668 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 205 and 11 related bills, to increase disabled veterans' vocational rehabilitation and education benefits.
Considers (89) H.R. 205, (89) H.R. 206, (89) H.R. 208, (89) H.R. 226, (89) H.R. 227, (89) H.R. 235, (89) H.R. 412, (89) H.R. 3616, (89) H.R. 7117, (89) H.R. 7118, (89) H.R. 7120, (89) H.R. 8112.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.V 64/3:V 85/3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949280