U.S. -- Canada Automotive Products Agreement [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Apr. 27-29, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 312 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 6960, to implement the Automotive Products Trade Act of 1965, to eliminate tariffs on automobile products between U.S. and Canada.
Considers (89) H.R. 6960.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:Au 8
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949309