Duty Exemption for Returning American Residents [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on May 3, 4, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 171 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 7368, to amend the Tariff Schedules to reduce temporarily the returning residents' exemption.
Considers (89) H.R. 7368.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:D 95/2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949310