Interest Equalization Tax Extension Act of 1965 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on June 21, 22, 24, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 115 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 4750, the Interest Equalization Tax Extension Act of 1965, to extend the excise tax on certain interest bearing foreign securities held by U.S. citizens to equalize the investment yields between U.S. and foreign securities and to discourage capital outflow thereby improving U.S. balance of payments posture.
Considers (89) H.R. 5916, (89) H.R. 7190, (89) H.R. 4750.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949312