Interstate Commerce Act Amendments [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Mar. 23-26, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- v, 197 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-4. Considers H.R. 5401 and numerous related bills, to amend the Interstate Commerce Act to improve and enforce safety laws, to revise freight rate regulations, and to extend reparations to all surface vehicles of the National Transportation System. and Considers (89) H.R. 5240, (89) H.R. 5241, (89) H.R. 5242, (89) H.R. 5243, (89) H.R. 5244, (89) H.R. 5245, (89) H.R. 5246, (89) H.R. 5247, (89) H.R. 5249, (89) H.R. 5250, (89) H.R. 5251, (89) H.R. 5396, (89) H.R. 5398, (89) H.R. 5399, (89) H.R. 5401, (89) H.R. 5869, (89) H.R. 5401.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949354