Research Facilities, Mental Health Staffing, Continuation of Health Programs, and Group Practice [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Mar. 2-5, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 372 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-3. Considers. H.R. 2984, to amend the Public Health Service Act to authorize construction of health research facilities, increased support of health research, and hiring of additional assistant secretaries. H.R. 2985, to authorize an increase in salaries for personnel employees at community mental health centers. H.R. 2986, to amend and extend the Public Health Service Act to improve community health services and programs. H.R. 2987, to amend the Public Health Services Act, the Federal Reserve Act, the National Housing Act, the Trust Indemnity Act of 1939, and the Bankruptcy Act, to authorize the Public Health Service to guarantee mortgages and loans to doctors and dentists for office facility improvements.
Considers (89) H.R. 2984, (89) H.R. 2985, (89) H.R. 2986, (89) H.R. 2987.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9949355